Remove the rotisserie to use as a standard deep fryer that’s perfect for frying up a batch of game-day snacks or fill with water instead of oil to use as a versatile steamer that’s great for an indoor seafood boil. Click Here to Learn More...
- Rotisserie frying uses ⅓ less oil than conventional frying and rotates food continuously for even cooking
- Fries a whole turkey at a rate of approximately 3½ minutes per pound—cook a 20-pound turkey in just over an hour!
- Rotisserie removes to convert unit into a deep fryer—perfect for wings, French fries, onion rings and more
- Fill with water instead of oil to convert unit into a countertop steamer
- 120-minute countdown timer lets you know when food is ready
- Viewing window allows you to monitor cooking foods
- Temperature adjusts from 175°F to 375°F
- Vented lid releases steam, preventing moisture build-up and keeping fried foods from becoming soggy
- Spacious enameled reservoir resists corrosion and cleans up easily
More Goodies for the Holidays
Epicurious shows you how to make that Patti LaBelle sweet potato pie the internet is buzzing about.