Flourless Chocolate Pumpkin Cookie Recipe
Oh, how I love the Fall! Especially for all of the delicious harvest treats. Here is a recipe I found on Pinterest for Flourless Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies - simply delightful and healthy!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin will work too)
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (For a sugar free option you can use cacao nibs)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients, except the chocolate chips in the food processor. Once smooth, add in the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to mix them.
- Place the food processor container in the fridge so the mixture can firm up a bit. About 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture is firm enough to scoop, drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet. I used a cookie scoop for my cookies.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Wait until the cookies are completely cooled before transferring them to an airtight container.
These cookies are soft with a fudge-like texture. Store them in the fridge. They should last a week. You may also be able to freeze them, but I haven't tried. Enjoy!
Read more at http://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/09/27/flourless-chocolate-pumpkin-cookies/#tICGUYbXHY4ryZiI.99