- Mauviel cookware has been hand crafted in France since 1830
- Heirloom-quality cookware is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects
- Oversized, brushed cast-bronze handles provide a secure grip and are riveted to the pan with robust stainless steel rivets for a lifetime of use
- 1.5mm-thick copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior won’t interact with cooking food and is easy to clean
- Classic styling pairs brushed bronze handles with a brushed copper exterior for a timeless look that’s perfect for oven-to-table presentation
Handcrafted in France, this stunning copper cookware set meets the challenges of even the most demanding kitchens. A long-time favorite of professional chefs, copper cookware boasts exceptional heat conductivity and responsiveness, for the ultimate in control and precision.
Flawlessly constructed, M’brushed cookware features brushed bronze handles and a brushed copper finish that’s only available at Sur La Table. Timeless and elegant, these heirloom-quality pieces will have a place of honor in your kitchen for years to come.
Beautiful copper cookware set for those who love to cook!