Monday, November 28, 2016

Stuffed Breakfast Boats - Yum!


Delicious and Popular Breakfast Boat Recipes


Breakfast sandwiches can be stacked between a split roll or biscuit, stuffed into a pita, rolled into a burrito, even folded into a tidy closed quesadilla pocket, but as I recently learned, there's one sandwich we've been neglecting for far too long: the breakfast boat.

Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bread Boat....I would have never thought of this on my own LOL Looks delish!

I’ve been on this breakfast-y/brunch food type of kick. Literally every day last week I had a bagel with extra garlic herb cream cheese and a side of bacon. TRUST ME, my thighs are HATING me…

Baked Bacon Egg And Cheese Bread Boat - This breakfast bread boat is filled with bacon crumbles, eggs, cheese, bell peppers and green onion is spectacular.

More Yummy Breakfast Ideas


Scones are delicious pastries that are most often served at breakfast, but are delicious any time with tea or coffee. They are especially popular in England but can be found around the world in many forms. Scones are a popular treat or pastry in America as well. My favorite are the pumpkin scones...

Easy Monkey Bread Recipes Monkey bread is fairly simple to make, as it is usually made with a variety of toppings baked on some store brand biscuits. It is an amazingly good treat for breakfast or anytime. Here are some really wonderfully delectable easy monkey bread recipes. 1. Snickers Monkey Bread Recipe 2. Death by...
 
See more great breakfast recipes at Kitchen Things!

No comments:

Post a Comment