KitchenAid 5 Speed Aqua Sky Diamond Blender One SizeKitchenAid KSB560ER 5-Speed Blender with Polycarbonate Jar, Empire RedKitchenAid KSB655COB 5-Speed Blender with 56-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher and 24-Ounce Culinary Jar - Onyx Black
KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender Features
Intelli-Speed™ Motor Control
The Intelli-Speed® Motor Control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all ingredients.
5 Speeds/Crush Ice/Pulse Mode
Stir, chop, mix, puree or liquify. Pulse mode works with all speeds for staggered blending, while the crush ice feature pulses at precise intervals for optimal ice crushing results.
Soft Start® Feature
The Soft Start® Feature starts the motor at a slower speed to pull food into the blade then quickly increases to the selected speed setting.
Steel-Reinforced Coupler provides direct, efficient power transfer from the motor directly to the blade for robust blending. The coupler is coated for quiet operation.
Clean-Touch Control Panel
The Clean-Touch Control Panel wipes clean easily.
Die Cast Metal Base
The Die Cast Metal Base is sturdy.
56-oz. BPA-Free Pitcher
The 56-oz. BPA-Free Pitcher is shatter-, scratch- and stain-resistant and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
KitchenAid Blenders on Sale
Soft Start feature starts at a slower speed to pull food into the blade before quickly increasing to selected speed.
KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender - See This Blender in Action
KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender Review
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender KSB560 gave excellent blending results and was very easy to use. Our only caveat: The lid stained after we pureed hot tomato sauce.
- Excellent at making smoothies
- Excellent at chopping onions
- The Santoprene handle is comfortable to grip
- The jar is equally easy to use for left- or right-handed people
- The blade assembly doesn't detach from the jar, eliminating one step in setup
- It's easy to press and clean the smooth digital control pads
- There's a pulse feature for every setting
- Cord storage
- Comes with a very thorough manual that offers a guide to selecting speeds and recipes
- After pureeing tomato sauce, the lid turned orange