Friday, June 27, 2014

Electric Pizza Ovens That Fit On Your Kitchen Countertop

My family loves pizza, and our pizza delivery bills were starting to add up. My son loves pepperoni and bacon, my husband loves the meat lovers pizza, and I am a vegetarian - so many times I skip ordering a pizza for myself. I make my own meals at home. 

So I decided to start baking all of our own pizzas to save money. 

I have tried a lot of good homemade pizza recipes, and my son and husband especially like one recipe I found made with refrigerated biscuits.  It's called pizza casserole

I made it with honey butter biscuits, pizza sauce in the bottle, whole milk mozzarella, shredded sharp cheddar, pepperoni, and black forest ham. It came out great, and my family loved it. It takes about 35 - 40 minutes to cook in the oven on 375 degrees.

I have found some automatic pizza ovens online for sale, and I imagine that they would make the job of creating and baking pizzas really super easy. Here are some of the top rated countertop electric pizza ovens for the home.





1 comment:

  1. Making Pizza in these era is very simple by purchasing the best electric oven
    from the best online store where you can buy it from your pocket budget.

    http://ukgradedstock.co.uk

    ReplyDelete